Wednesday 4 January 2017

WELCOME TO MANNA MUNCH!!!

Hello darlings,

‘This is Manna Munch; satisfaction in every bite’
Good cooking is all that counted in my house as a child, although I was one to run away from the kitchen a lot..lol! but I always envisaged to be the best cook in the family and I kept running from the heat in the kitchen….

Time does fly you know, although I still don’t like the heat but I love cooking. Some years ago I made what I call miMmi’s pasta while most of my cousins were around, not sure what holiday it was precisely; my eldest brother and I ate in the parlour and you could see he enjoyed the pasta so much because he was mute all through until he asked… “funmi what is your hobby?” And I kept thinking but couldn’t place it at all. Then he said don’t you feel its cooking? am like ohhh!! yeah I love cooking o! and that’s how it all began. 

He awakened the sleeping hobby or talent in me and that’s one of the reasons Manna Munch is introducing herself today.
Manna Munch presents our Nigerian Gold meals, drinks and recipes. There’s always a satisfaction in every bite of a God given and blessed meal.

Welcome to Manna Munch Blog.  Lets enjoy the ride of cooking together.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you love, you go girl....❤❤❤������

    ReplyDelete